$80 – 45 minutes
* Includes written summary and handout(s)
*Includes all reports written such as but not limited to: initial assessment reports, letters of support for funding (i.e. for equipment), additional assessment reports.
* All sessions include 10 minutes reserved for prepping and documenting
* Initial reports can take between 2-5 hours to complete
* Travel costs will be additional
* Receipts are provided for all individual or group sessions and qualify for a medical expense for income tax purposes.
* Cash, EMT and Cheques are currently accepted. Cheques made payable to Taunia Clouthier
There are ways to cover the cost of private therapy services offered to you by FUNctional Therapy including:
Some extended health insurance pays for OT services or have provisions for coverage upon request. If your health insurance policy does not cover OT services you can send a letter to your employer or your insurance company requesting OT coverage on your plan.
Download a sample letter of request from the Ontario Society of Occupational Therapist (OSOT) now: Letter to my employer | Letter to my insurance company
Support Our Troops
Financial supports available through the Military. They have a grant available for families with special need dependents to assist with assessments and re-assessments. For more information please visit the Support Our Troops Website.
Jennifer Ashleigh Children’s Charity
Funds available to children 21 years of age or under with a permanent disability or serious illness. The charity will support costs of an OT assessment. For more information please visit the Jennifer Ashleigh website.
Labatt- Better Together
Grants are available to families in need of financial assistant for therapy services. For more information please visit the Labatt Better Together website.